Outlaw Doorslammer Series Sponsored by Cutting Edge Automotive and
ET Class, 7.00 And Slower index, NO electronics accepted,
except for trans brake and Two Step rev control, .500 Sportsman Tree
ET Class, 12.00 and slower, High School Program,
Rules apply, .500 Sportsman Tree
Lightning is 13 years and older
Thunder is 8 to 12 year old
All ET Rules apply, .500 Sportsman Tree
Rules and Policies
Eagle Motorplex is an IHRA Sanctioned Facility
Upon entering an event, racers agree to follow the rules and policies
and that all interpretation of the rules, questions and protests are left
to the discretion of Race Officials.
The rules and policies set forth below are designed to provide for the
orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements
for such events.
- All IHRA rules
apply and will be enforced. All racers are responsible for understanding
and adhering to IHRA rules and regulations as well as Eagle Motorplex
rules and regulations set out here. Please review prior to a race event.
Feel free to disagree with track decisions, however, use caution: do
it nicely and diplomatically. Please see your class rep for assistance.
A list of class reps will be made available on the website as well as
at the base of the tower.
- QUIET TIME is 10.00 pm with the exception of our night
races. There is to be no loud voices or music past that! We leave the
pit lights on later for your convenience only, however you may continue
to socialize but please be considerate of those around you. This is
a family complex and inconsiderate people will be dealt with and ejected
if necessary. If you are night owls please find a pit area
away from the other racers towards the end of the track when you come
- No consumption of alcohol on site until the event day is complete.
No consumption of prohibited substances at any time. If you are still
in competition, you can be disqualified if anyone is observed drinking
alcohol around your pit area.
- The starter has complete discretion on the starting line. His decisions
are final and are not subject to appeal. If an error occurs at the starting
line that has little or no consequence to the race, the starter may
rule it as a harmless error and not affect the outcome of
- All persons entering the race facility must sign the wavier form for
each race event and wear a wristband at all times.
- The tower is currently accessible during the race day; however please
wait inside the door until attended to, also please keep your voice
down as not to interfere with the announcer. The tower is a no-smoking
- All animals must be on a leash at all times for safety, and must be
kept within your pit area. Owners are fully responsible for their animals
behavior as well as cleaning up after them. Aggressive animals are best
left at home.
- All pit bikes, golf carts, quads, trikes etc. must be marked with
the corresponding race car number. No support vehicle may carry more
occupants than the legal seating capacity.
- Young children must be supervised at all times and are the full responsibility
of the signing guardian.
- No children under the age of 16 may operate any form
of vehicle during the race event except for junior dragsters. After
the event conclusion, any children holding a valid ERA license may operate
a motorized vehicle i.e. quads, scooters, etc. within the confines of
designated areas as outlined by the Eagle Motorplex management.
- It is the racers responsibility to fill out completely and ensure
that a drivers signature as well as a tech inspectors signature
appears on their tech card. All racers must have their vehicles tech
inspected at each event. Satisfactory inspection is valid for the weekend
barring any major changes to the vehicle. Racers are responsible for
reporting any major changes to a tech inspector that may require re-inspection
during the event. If in doubt, ask.
- All vehicles will observe the 20 Km/h speed limit in the pit area
and on return roads at all times. Unnecessary speed in the pits and
return roads will be dealt with by Eagle Motorplex staff.
- Everyone must stay behind the fence line on return road (track side).
Only race vehicles, support vehicles and track personnel allowed out
on this road. All racers can help and assist track personnel in keeping
everyone behind this fence line. Should an on track incident
occur REMAIN behind the fence line unless asked to assist by
track personnel. Trained personnel are the first response to an incident
at all times.
- All car numbers and dial-ins must be located on the windshield and
drivers side. Numbers should be as large as possible and clear
so they can be easily seen by tower and starting line staff. It is your
responsibility to check your dial-in on the reader-board prior to staging
and make sure it has your dial-in on it.
- Absolutely no trans-brake checks, transmission testing, or burnouts
allowed anywhere in the facility except on track surface during your
time trial or competition session. The exception is engine warm ups
or transmission checks which must be on jack stands and are allowed
1 hour before the race starts or 1 hour after the conclusion of a race
- Jack stands are required for any raised vehicle.
- Any vehicle running must have a driver behind the wheel in possession
of a valid drivers license. When testing or warming up, all cars
must be on jack stands and have a driver with a valid license behind
- Please do not loosen your belts or remove your helmet until you are
completely off the race surface.
- Tower lane has the right away when exiting off the track. Juniors
are subject to guidance from the end of track spotter.
- Junior Dragsters must be towed to the staging lanes, and from the
end of the track back to the pits. Absolutely NO drive backs.
All juniors must have tow flags.
- Dont come up into staging until your class is called. Upon first
call please proceed promptly into your designated staging lane as directed
by staging personnel..
- Racers are encouraged to use both the trash and recycle cans to clean
up their pit area. Please clean up after any of your pets.
- Please dispose of used motor/transmission oil and antifreeze in the
2 designated recycle areas.
- ANTIFREEZE - If your race car is a street driven entry it may
contain antifreeze. All trailered vehicles are prohibited from containing
- Due to weather influence, the track reserves the right to limit time
trials. A Track Announcement will be made if necessary. At the
discretion of Eagle Motorplex management, rained-out events may be re-scheduled.
Please see our rain-out policy.
- Eagle Motorplex has PA Announcements available on 99.3 FM
Rained-out events will be attempted to be re-scheduled for completion
on a future scheduled race day. The rained out race will be run at the
completion of the days events with no time trials. A rained-out
event shall be continued from the point of interruption and only those
still in competition may participate. In the event a rained-out event
was in eliminations and cannot be re-scheduled or completed, the points
earned for the completed rounds will count and payout will be divided
If a race is deemed a complete rain-out and no cars have run down the
track prior to eliminations, rain-checks may be issued. Eagle Motorplex
management reserves the right to make changes to this policy for extenuating
circumstances that may arise.